Chess Max of Greenwich
Chess Max Academy Chess Club & Classes For Kids
Our curriculum was created by World Jr Champion Grandmaster Maxim Dlugy to improve chess performance as quickly and effectively as possible; this is achieved through special exercises and weekly at-home assignments which are designed to reinforce what each student learned during his or her last lesson.
Chess Max of Greenwich
79 E Putnam AveGreenwich Connecticut 6830USA
Greenwich ( (listen) GREN-itch, GRIN-ij, GRIN-itch, or GREN-ij) is a town in south-east London, England, located in the historic county of Kent and the ceremonial county of Greater London. It is situated 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east-southeast of Charing Cross. Greenwich is notable for its maritime history and for giving its name to the Greenwich Meridian (0° longitude) and Greenwich Mean Time. The town became the site of a royal palace, the Palace of Placentia from the 15th century, and was the birthplace of many Tudors, including Henry VIII and Elizabeth I. The palace fell into disrepair during the English Civil War and was demolished to be replaced by the Royal Naval Hospital for Sailors, designed by Sir Christopher Wren and his assistant Nicholas Hawksmoor. These buildings became the Royal Naval College in 1873, and they remained a military education establishment until 1998 when they passed into the hands of the Greenwich Foundation. The historic rooms within these buildings remain open to the public; other buildings are used by University of Greenwich and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance. The town became a popular resort in the 18th century and many grand houses were built there, such as Vanbrugh Castle (1717) established on Maze Hill, next to the park. From the Georgian period estates of houses were constructed above the town centre. The maritime connections of Greenwich were celebrated in the 20th century, with the siting of the Cutty Sark and Gipsy Moth IV next to the river front, and the National Maritime Museum in the former buildings of the Royal Hospital School in 1934. Historically an ancient parish in the Blackheath Hundred of Kent, the town formed part of the growing conurbation of London in the 19th century.
Arturo Landscaping, Banksville, Beechmont Woods, Belle Haven, Belltown, Byram, Byram Archibald Neighborhood Center, Charlie Vinci Realtor at Compass, Cos Cob, Cove – East Side – Shippan, East Side of Stamford, Edward Mortimer Greenwich Real Estate at Sotheby’s International Realty, Fourth Ward Historic District, Glenbrook, Glenville
Our Newest Profiles